Although looking for major home appliances can get tricky, getting the best hardwood floor vacuum is particularly draining. This is because there are tons of vacuum models in the market.
In the guide below, you will learn about shark vacuums and whether they are ideal for hardwood. Additionally, you will get to understand some of the basic factors to keep in mind while shopping.
Remember, of course, that you need to plan and prepare well before you invest in any given cleaning appliance. You should also analyze what each option is going to give you, while knowing what you need from the vacuum you eventually end up buying.
Reasons to Choose Shark
For vacuum cleaners, as for most home appliances, brand is a good indicator of quality. However, this does not necessarily mean that you should spend a fortune. Most of the reputable manufacturers have started producing durable hardwood flood vacuums that you can get without going broke.
One of these manufacturers, Euro-Pro has been doing exactly that since 1992. Not only does the company focus on quality cleaning products, it also has some of the most innovative of vacuums in store for you. Their impressive portfolio, to this end, included Ninja and Shark for all sorts of cleaning needs.
This means that you can always count on Shark. As you will learn, the brand offers great cleaners at competitive prices. All you have to do is find the model that will perfectly suit your requirements.
Important Vacuum Buying Considerations
Before you invest in a Shark vacuum, however, consider the following:
- Research – It is smart to first research the market before buying any kind of product. With regards to these appliances, you need to double down o some areas. This way, you will be able to focus on purchasing the model that will get the job done in the best way possible.
- Budget – Of course, it also goes without saying that you need to know exactly how much you are willing and able to spend. Having a price range in mind will help you narrow your options down until you arrive at the perfect model.
- Vacuum Model – Shark has many models on the market. These come in different sizes and shapes. The upright and canister varieties from Shark are particularly popular among people with hardwood floors. Others, however, prefer stick and handheld cleaners.
Checklist for Choosing a Shark Vacuum
Now that you know that Shark vacuums are excellent for hardwood, use the checklist below to ensure you get the right one:
- Filter – These vacuums all have effective filters. With them, therefore, you will get clean and clear air in your house. If you have pets, consider getting a model with active charcoal in the filter.
- Bag – Your options here include vacuums with bags and those without. The model you buy will boil down to personal choice. The bagless variety traps all debris and dirt inside, thereby saving you the expense of changing and replacing the bag. Those with bags, however, have a large capacity and are good for large homes.
- Cord – You also have a choice between those with power cords and those without. The one you pick will depend on your personal preference.
Best Vacuum Models From Shark
There are many great vacuum cleaners available to buy, but based some of the reviews we’ve seen on the best rated vacuum cleaners from Shark, we have chosen these 5 as our top recommendation for anyone who is looking to pick up a fantastic vacuum at a reasonable price:
- Navigator Lift-Away Professional (NV356E)
- Navigator Lift-Away Vacuum (NV352)
- Rotator Professional Lift-Away (NV501)
- Rocket Ultra-Light Upright Vacuum (HV302)
- Navigator Deluxe (NV42)
Be aware that there are many other brands that offer great options for hardwood floor, but in this particular guide, our focus is solely on vacuum cleaners manufactured by Shark.
So, there you have it – a definitive guide on why shark vacuums are good for wood floors. Take your pick from any of the above and vacuum your way to a cleaner, fresher, and neater home.